Please read these terms carefully before using the Online Payment Facility. For using the online payment facility on this website you must accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
Definitions and Interpretation
The terms used in this agreement have the meanings set out below unless the context requires otherwise:
Card Supplier means the institution which owns the credit card you are using on the Online Payment Facility
Online Payment Facility means the internet based payment system provided by Network International (NI) and operated on behalf of the University of Wollongong in Dubai.
AIB-MENA Conference Attendee Account means the account operated and maintained by the University to record the fees, charges, fines or other debts owed to it by an individual student.
The University means “University of Wollongong in Dubai”.
You mean the individual setting up a payment via the Online Payment Facility
All payments are subject to the following conditions: -
- You warrant that in using the Online Payment Facility you are authorised to use the credit card for the payment or payments you are making.
- Payments received will not be posted to the AIB-MENA Conference Attendee Account to which you are making a payment until the following working day.
- The University cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct AIB-MENA Conference Attendee Account due to you providing incorrect details whether personal or otherwise.
- The University cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct AIB-MENA Conference Attendee Account where payment is refused or declined by the Card Supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, the University is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. It is your responsibility to check with the Card Supplier that payment has been deducted from the debit or credit account.
- If the AIB-MENA cancels an conference for any reason, AIB-MENA Conference Attendees will be entitled to either a 100% transfer or refund.
- Payments taken in error by the University will be refunded in the same manner.
Online payment via your credit card will be processed by Network International LLC (a leading credit card solutions provider based in the UAE, certified by both Visa & MasterCard for credit card payments in the Middle East) (“NI”).
UOWD does not receive, store, or disseminate your credit card information, nor will it have any liability to you in connection with credit card information transmitted to NI, or such online payment. Any dispute regarding credit card payments/transactions should be addressed directly to NI.
Online Payments of Fees can be made by Master or Visa cards only. These payments are not collected by the University directly but by the Service Provider (Network International).
When an AIB-MENA Conference Attendee makes an online immediate payment then they will receive a confirmation e-mail. If this is not received within 7days it is the responsibility of the AIB-MENA Conference Attendee to check with the University that the payment has been accepted.
Should you require any further details at all in relation to any part of the Online payment process, please contact our Finance Department directly on +971 4 278 1780 or e-mail: email@example.com between the hours of 8.30 am – 7.00 pm Sunday to Thursday.